A Glimpse into the
Stay on Your Path Program
The Stay On Your Path™ program is a tailored program designed for you to maximize your potential with a process-over-outcome, whole-person approach, taking your physical, mental, emotional and social factors into consideration, then giving you the necessary tools and training to use in achieving your goals.
It starts with a basic foundation: exploring and defining your intrinsic self.
Stay On Your Path is a lifelong journey, but we’ll take a six-week at-a-time approach to keep you on track with actionable goals.
Schedule your free 30 min consultation
- Navigating their Hollywood career as an Asian-American
- Refining the creative process in their writing approach
- Developing an effective project management system to support their graphic design business
- Playing better tennis
- Getting unstuck as they approach the 2nd half of their lives
- Preparing their kids for acting auditions
We begin your self discovery journey.
Using the 30-min consultation as a jumping off point to your self discovery journey, I will assign you various exercises to engage self-awareness and self-reflection about you:
- Pinpoint your superpowers and your Kryptonite
- Take accountability for your current support community
- Self-assess: what do you think keeps you from being your authentic self?
- What has given you confidence in the past?
90-minute Finding Your Path Strategy Session.
We’ll explore your current mindset and the style by which you process and interact with the world and yourself. With this information, I can tailor a program that fits you.
- One of the most important phases of your journey to finding your path.
- A one-on-one deep dive about your current situation and past history.
- Discuss where you want to go and why.
- Explore your personal philosophy and your vision for your life.
- Brainstorm fundamental tools and discuss tasks to effectively use these tools.
- Unlearn ineffective habits and doing mindset training – critical aspects to learning new tools for self-mastery.
- Discuss possible mental health issues such as depression or anxiety that may be hindering you.
- Discuss a six-week plan of action tailored for you.
Your personalized written plan, beginning with mindset training.
- I’ll write up a six-week program of simple, executable tasks that you will focus on in one-week chunks.
- The details of your tailored program will depend on your specific needs and focus areas.
- We front-load with deep focus work into your awareness and self-reflection to gain clarity to who you are and who you want to be.
- The details of your tailored program will depend on your specific needs and focus areas, and will incorporate exercises to begin re-framing some perceptions that may be holding you back.
- We will incorporate new habit changes and mindset training that we will train toward and monitor that will allow you to better approach the world, approach yourself, and approach your decision-making.
- I want to make sure the journey of staying on your path is enriching and DNA-changing for you, but also safe and manageable.
Deep focus in the work.
“Doing the work” is a cliche. Doing the right work, or what some call “deliberate practice”, is vital to developing new repeatable habits.
Deep focus: Being conscientious is essential. Merely checking the box of “I did the work,” isn’t enough. To reach your potential, you want to be an A+ student of your life, not a C student. Shutting out the noise is also critical. A deep focus mindset is trainable.
Six one-on-one coaching sessions
- A weekly 45-minute one-on-one coaching session to check in on your journey and make adjustments to our plan as needed.
- I will make myself available through texting or email, answering all questions within 24 hours of receipt of the message.
- From time to time, I will check in with personal texts, forward useful links to supplemental resources, and maybe send personalized mix-tape Spotify playlists to inspire you!
the final week of the initial six-week program
- The goals we set out to accomplish
- Your experience in the Stay On Your Path process
- Adjustments in your self-mastery training
- Adjustments to our plan
- Your thoughts on proceeding for the future
- My recommendations going forward
future one-on-one coaching sessions
are up to you
After your initial six-week program, at the very least, you will have a foundation by which to launch you toward your path. Having a beginner’s mind mindset is helpful as you meander through your journey.
As your coach, I am also your accountability partner and a source for inspiration, so I recommend that you invest in regular sessions. Finding your authentic path involves long-term changes which requires a “long game” approach and a ton of patience and perseverance. There are no shortcuts. There is hard work but there is the right work, which involves a lot of experimentation and deep focus until you find your groove.
Reshaping habits and re-framing how you see yourself and your approach to the world is no easy task, especially with a few decades of life already under your belt.
All the tools are out there for you to use, but it’s hard to make dramatic changes by yourself. A coach is important to support and guide you through the process of self-mastery. As a result, I recommend setting up a new six-week session to continue your journey to be your authentic self or plan out some kind of custom plan that we can discuss together.
A good coach is your accountability partner .